|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2011)|
|Frequency||10 per year|
|Company||Source Interlink Media|
|Based in||Carlsbad, California|
Transworld Snowboarding has been published since 1987 and is distributed internationally. It is the most widely-subscribed snowboard magazine in the world with over 1.3 million copies sold annually, compared to Snowboarder Magazine at 800,000 annually ). Transworld Snowboarding is under the brand of TransWorld Media, which also publishes the magazines TransWorld SURF, TransWorld Skateboarding and others. It is currently edited by Annie Fast, aided by Nick Hamilton as photo/video editor (formerly of Whitelines Snowboard Magazine).
In 2002, Atari/Infogrames released a video game for the Xbox console under the name Transworld Snowboarding developed by Housemarque. In 2005, the magazine and its likeness began appearing in the SSX videogame franchise, beginning with SSX On Tour.
Transworld Snowboarding+ In October 2010, Transworld Snowboarding launched the iPad edition of the magazine, called Transworld Snowboarding+. The iPad app features the print version of the magazine as well as iPad-only content like embedded videos, streaming audio and clickable links.
- "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. December 31, 2012. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- Transworld Online Media Kit
- "TransWorld Snowboarding Review" "IGN", Retrieved December 5, 2010
- Bonnier, Source Interlink Exchange Titles
- "TransWorld SNOWboarding's Trick Tip iPhone App Available" "TransWorld iPhone Press Release", Retrieved December 5, 2010
- "The new digital version of TransWorld SNOWboarding on the iPad, available now" "TransWorld iPad App", Retrieved December 5, 2010
- "TransWorld Snowboarding+""iTunes Link", Retrieved December 5, 2010
- Transworld Snowboarding website
- TransWorld Snowboarding+ iTunes Link
- Bonnier Corporation
- Snowboard Trick Tips App
|This sports magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This snowboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|