Transworld Snowboarding is an American magazine focused on the snowboarding culture. It is published 10 times a year by Bonnier Corporation and features the sport, culture and lifestyle of modern snowboarding.
Transworld Snowboarding has been published since 1987 and is distributed internationally. It is the most widely-subscribed snowboard magazine in the world with over 1.3 million copies sold annually, compared to Snowboarder Magazine at 800,000 annually ). Transworld Snowboarding is under the brand of TransWorld Media, which also publishes the magazines TransWorld SURF, TransWorld Skateboarding and others. It is currently edited by Annie Fast, aided by Nick Hamilton as photo/video editor (formerly of Whitelines Snowboard Magazine).
In 2002, Atari/Infogrames released a video game for the Xbox console under the name Transworld Snowboarding developed by Housemarque. In 2005, the magazine and its likeness began appearing in the SSX videogame franchise, beginning with SSX On Tour.
Mobile applications 
Transworld Snowboarding Videos, How-To's & News TransWorld released its iPhone application in June 2010. The app features professional snowboarder videos, photography and news.
Transworld Snowboarding+ In October 2010, Transworld Snowboarding launched the iPad edition of the magazine, called Transworld Snowboarding+. The iPad app features the print version of the magazine as well as iPad-only content like embedded videos, streaming audio and clickable links.
- ^ "eCirc for Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. December 31, 2012. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- ^ Transworld Online Media Kit
- ^ http://www.actionsportsgroup.net/mediakit-snowboarder.pdf
- ^ "TransWorld Snowboarding Review" "IGN", Retrieved December 5, 2010
- ^ "TransWorld SNOWboarding's Trick Tip iPhone App Available" "TransWorld iPhone Press Release", Retrieved December 5, 2010
- ^ "The new digital version of TransWorld SNOWboarding on the iPad, available now" "TransWorld iPad App", Retrieved December 5, 2010
- ^ "TransWorld Snowboarding+""iTunes Link", Retrieved December 5, 2010
External links