|Industry||Internet Software & Services|
|Founders||Peter Flanagan, Doug Izmirian, David York|
|Headquarters||Denver, Colorado, U.S.|
|Products||Capital Management Software and Financial Solutions.|
ePayables, eBudgeting, eRevenue, eStatement
Transzap, Inc. was founded in 1999, by a team of energy industry operations and accounting software veterans. Transzap's founders created a suite of software as a service (SaaS) solutions, known throughout the energy industry as the Oildex brand.
In 2010 and 2011, Transzap was named one of the Deloitte Fast 500, one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America by Deloitte and Touche. Transzap was also named to the Inc 5000, in 2011, as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America by Inc Magazine.
Oildex – Energy Solutions
Transzap provides a suite of energy industry-specific data exchanges through its Oildex service line.
- "Transzap Media Kit". Retrieved 3 March 2011.
- "Transzap Leadership". Retrieved 22 March 2011.
- "Oildex Company Overview". Retrieved 3 March 2011.
- "Deloitte Fast 500 Rankings". Retrieved 11 March 2011.
- "Transzap's Inc. 5000 Profile". Retrieved 28 November 2011.
- "SAS 70 Certification Release". Retrieved 3 March 2011.