From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trap (album))
|Look up trap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trap or Traps may refer to:
- Trap (tactic), a device or tactic intended to catch an intruder, enemy, error, or substance
- Ecological trap
- Evolutionary trap
- Perceptual trap
- Tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase, a metalloenzyme involved in bone formation.
- Thrombin receptor activating peptide
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor-associated Proteins, a transcriptional coactivator
- TNF receptor associated periodic syndrome, the cutaneous condition tumor necrosis factor receptor associated periodic syndrome
- TNF-related activation protein, also known as CD40 ligand.
- Tripartite ATP-independent periplasmic transporter, a family of prokaryotic solute transporters.
- trp RNA-binding attenuation protein, a RNA-binding protein regulating the biosynthetis of tryptophan
- Twin reversed arterial perfusion, a twin pregnancy abnormality
- Sediment trap (geology)
- Structural trap (in petroleum geology)
- Trap basalt, a type of rock formation
- Trap rock, a fine-grained, dark-colored igneous rock
- Magnetic trap (disambiguation), various meanings, in physics
- Trap (car), a secret compartment in an automobile
- Trap (carriage), a type of horse-drawn carriage
- Trap (computing), a code or signal designed to capture errors and reveal where they are
- Trap (plumbing), a U-shaped pipe located below a drain; also called a water seal
- Trap (printing), a commercial printing technique to overcome registration problems
- TRAP (processor instruction)
- Deep-level trap, a crystalline defect in a semiconductor material
- Ink trap, a feature of some typefaces that are spaces where printing ink can accumulate
- Giovanni Trapattoni (born 1939), Italian association football coach and former player also known as sometimes known as "Trap" or "Il Trap"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Traps (1994 film), Australian film directed by Pauline Chan
- Trap (2015 film), a Filipino film
- A Trap, a 1997 Polish film
- Trap (poker), a poker strategy
- Trap (novel), a 1966 novel by Peter Mathers
- Trap music, a genre of music
- Trap (Dead Man Ray album), 2000
- Trap (Henry Lau album)
- "Trap" (Henry Lau song) (feat. Taemin and Kyuhyun)
- Traps (album), a 2012 album by Jaill
- Traps (TV series), an American police drama
- Trap room, a part of a theater
- Bat and trap, an old game related to cricket
- Neutral zone trap, an ice hockey defensive strategy
- Trap run, an American football play
- Trap shooting, a form of competitive clay pigeon shooting
- Triathlon Association of the Philippines, the governing body for the sports of triathlon in the Philippines.
- Trap, Carmarthenshire, a hamlet in Wales
- Deccan Traps, a large igneous province located on the Deccan Plateau of west-central India and one of the largest volcanic features on Earth
- Emeishan Traps, a large igneous province in southwestern China, centered in Sichuan province
- Paraná and Etendeka traps, a dismembered large igneous province in Brazil and Angola/Namibia
- Siberian Traps, a large igneous province in Russia, roughly equal to western Europe in land area
- Tactical Recovery of Aircraft and Personnel, a U.S. military term for a rescue mission to retrieve a downed aircraft
- TRAP law ("Targeted Regulation of Abortion Providers"), a type of legislation used to restrict abortion providers
- Thought to be a Pejorative term for transgender and transexual people, often used to describe men who look the same as a woman. See Passing (gender)
- Slang for crack house
- "It's a Trap!"
- Sand trap (disambiguation)
- Trapezius muscle
- The Trap (disambiguation)
- Trapped (disambiguation)
- Trapper (disambiguation)
- Trapping (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.