From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A trapeze is a piece of equipment for performing aerial acrobatics.
It may also refer to:
- Trapeze (film), a 1956 movie directed by Carol Reed
- Trapeze (band), a 1970s UK rock band
- Trapeze (book), a 2012 novel by Simon Mawer, originally published as The Girl Who Fell from the Sky
- Trapeze, a ballet by Prokofiev
- Trapeze (sailing), a wire on a sailing dinghy allowing members of the crew to lean out of the boat
- Trapeze Software, a Toronto based company specializing in software relating to public transit and paratransit systems
- Decompression trapeze, a device used in recreational diving
- The Oak Park and River Forest High School newspaper
- Trapeze or Kūchū Buranko, a Japanese short novel and associated works
- Trapezoid or trapezium, a geometric figure having one pair of sides parallel and other side must be unparallel and/or unequal. The angles may/not be equal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.