From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word trapezium has several meanings:
- (Outside the US) – a quadrilateral with one pair of parallel sides, known in the US as a trapezoid.
- (In the US) – a quadrilateral with no parallel sides (a shape known elsewhere as a general irregular quadrilateral).
- Trapezium (bone), a bone in the wrist
- Trapezium (astronomy), a group of stars in the Orion Nebula
- Trapezium (play), a play by Henry Rathvon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.