Traps (TV series)
|Starring||George C. Scott|
|Country of origin||USA|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original run||March 31 – April 27, 1994|
Traps is an American police drama that aired on CBS from March 31, 1994 to April 27, 1994. The series was created by Stephen J. Cannell and produced by Stephen J. Cannell Productions in association with CBS Entertainment Productions.
Joe Trapchek was a retired chief of police in Seattle, Washington who came out of retirement to consult on cases. Also seen were Detective Chris Trapchek, Joe's grandson, and Detective Jack Cloud, Chris' partner and the ex-partner of Chris' father who was killed in the line of duty.
- George C. Scott....Joe Trapcheck
- Dan Cortese....Detective Chris Trapchek
- Bill Dunn.....Detective Jack Cloud
- Piper Laurie....Cora Trapchek
- Lindsay Crouse....Laura Parkhurst
56101 "24/24 Hour Rule" Aired 3/31/1994, 56102 "Triage" Aired 4/21/1994, 56103 "Retirement Party" Aired 4/7/1994, 56104 "The Devil's Tools" Aired ?, 56105 "White Center" Aired 4/14/1994, 56106 "The Empty Kitchen" Aired 4/27/1994,
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 1226. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.