From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trash (film))
|Look up trash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trash may refer to:
- Municipal solid waste, unwanted or undesired waste material
- Waste container, or "Trash can"
- Wale, or "Wale"
- Trash (computing), a way in which operating systems dispose of unwanted files. Called a "Recycle Bin" on Microsoft Windows
- Trash (video game), an RTS with the capacity for multiplayer matches of up to 32 players to compete on a single map
- Trash (Manga), a manga created by Sanami Matoh
- Trash (comics), Marvel Comics characters
- Trash (novel), a 2010 novel by Andy Mulligan
- Trash: Short Stories, a 1988 publication by Dorothy Allison
- "Trash" (New York Dolls song), a 1973 song by the New York Dolls
- "Trash" (Roxy Music song), a 1979 song by Roxy Music
- Trash (Alice Cooper album), a 1989 album by singer Alice Cooper
- "Trash", a song by Korn from the album Issues
- "Trash" (Suede song), the leading single of Suede's Coming Up album
- "Trash", a song by The Doll, 1977
- "Trash" (Robin Gibb song), a song by Bee Gees member Robin Gibb from the Sesame Street Fever album
- Trash (The Stalin album), the first full-length album by Japanese hardcore punk group The Stalin
- Trash (nightclub), a popular London indie–electroelectro nightclub run by Erol Alkan from 1997 until 2007
- "Trash", a song by The Whip
- "Trash", a song by Berlin from Count Three & Pray
- Trash TV, a form of television programming considered to be tasteless and unprofessional
- Junk food
- Trash and Vaudeville, clothing vendors
- White trash and other pejoratives referring to people considered undesirable, tacky, or analogous to waste material
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.