From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
People with the surname Trask
- Diana Trask, a singer
- Elbridge Trask, a mountain man
- Eliphalet Trask, a politician
- Gustavus Trask, the governor of Sailors' Snug Harbor
- Haunani-Kay Trask, an activist and writer
- John Trask (disambiguation)
- Larry Trask, a linguist
- Katrina Trask, an author and philanthropist
- Keith Trask, a rower
- Mililani Trask, an activist
- Orville Trask, an American football player
- Ozell Miller Trask, U.S. federal judge
- Spencer Trask, a financier and philanthropist
- Stephen Trask, a musician and composer
- Oliver Trask, a character on The O.C.
- Father Trask, a minor character that appears in The Wedding from Hell, an episode of Charmed who is a part of a secret organization to stop Hecate.
- Trask Ulgo-a character in Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
- Reverend Trask, a character in the 1960s soap opera, Dark Shadows.
- The Trask family, characters in John Steinbeck's 1952 novel East of Eden
- Trask security, a company handling kidnapping and ransom cases in Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- Jason Trask, a rogue government agent in episodes of ''Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman''.
characters appearing with the last name in stories of the X-men.
- Bolivar Trask, military scientist and Creator of the Sentinels
- Simon Trask, brother of Bolivar Trask and Founder of Humanity's Last Stand
- Larry Trask, mutant son of Bolivar Trask
- Marshal Bartholomew "Bat" Trask, "malform" hunter in the DC/Marvel Amalgam Comics Generation Hex
|This page or section lists people with the surname Trask. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|