From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up travel or traveling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Travel is the movement of people or objects between relatively distant geographical locations.
Travel may also refer to:
- .travel, sponsored top-level domain
- Travel Channel, identified on air with a logo that simply reads "Travel" or TravelHD"
- Travel (EP), a 2009 by Future of Forestry
- Travels (book), a 1988 non-fiction book by Michael Crichton
- Travels (Pat Metheny Group album), 1983
- Travels (Defeater album)
- Travelling (disambiguation)
- Traveler (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Travel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.