Travel Service (Slovakia)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
|Operating bases||M. R. Štefánik Airport (Bratislava)|
Travel Service Slovakia is a Slovak charter airline based in Bratislava, Slovakia. The company was founded in 2010 and operated from M. R. Štefánik Airport. Travel Service Slovakia is a sister airline of Travel Service.
- Cape Verde
- Hurghada - Hurghada International Airport
- Marsa Alam - Marsa Alam International Airport
- Sharm el-Sheikh - Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport
- Taba - Taba International Airport
- Corfu - Corfu International Airport
- Heraklion - Heraklion International Airport
- Kos - Kos Island International Airport
- Patras - Araxos Airport
- Rhodes - Rhodes International Airport
- Zakynthos - Zakynthos International Airport
- Bratislava - M. R. Štefánik Airport Base
- Košice - Košice International Airport
- Sliač - Sliač Airport
- Almería - Almería Airport
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Ibiza - Ibiza Airport
- Málaga - Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport
- Menorca - Menorca Airport
- Palma de Mallorca - Palma de Mallorca Airport
The average fleet size age is 4 years.
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Travel Service Slovakia Fleet Details and History". Retrieved 12 April 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Travel Service (Slovakia).|
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|