From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up travelling salesman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A travelling salesman is a travelling Door-to-door seller of goods.
Travelling salesman may also refer to:
- The travelling salesman problem, a problem in discrete or combinatorial optimization
- Traveling Salesman (1921 film), a 1921 comedy
- Travelling Salesman (2012 film), a 2012 intellectual thriller
- "Traveling Salesmen," the twelfth episode of the third season of the US version of The Office
- Death of a Salesman a play about a traveling salesman.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Travelling salesman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.