Travels in Arabia Deserta
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2013)|
Travels in Arabia Deserta (1888) is a travel book by Charles Montagu Doughty (1843–1926), an English poet, writer, and traveller.
References and further reading
- Burton, Richard F., "Review of Charles M. Doughty, Travels in Arabia Deserta" (1888), Academy, Vol. XXXIV (28 July), pp. 47–8.
- Cousin, John W. A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature. 1910.
- Taylor, Andrew (1999). God's Fugitive: The Life of Charles Montagu Doughty. Hammersmith; London: HarperCollins Publishers. ISBN 0002558157 (hardcover).
- Hogarth, D.G. The Life Of Charles M. Doughty. 1928
- Wanderings In Arabia arranged & introduced by Edward Garnett. Duckworth & Co 1908.
- Passages From Arabia Deserta selected by Edward Garnett. Jonathan Cape 1931.
|This article about a travel book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|