From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up traverse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Traverse may refer to:
- Traverse (gunnery), the horizontal field of fire of an artillery piece
- TRAVERSE (software), accounting and business software
- Traverse (surveying), a method of establishing basic points in the field
- Chevrolet Traverse, a 2009 sport-utility vehicle
- Traverse County, Minnesota, a county in Minnesota
- Traverse City, Michigan
- Movement of a machine slide on a machine tool, especially of the Y-axis
- Traverse (climbing)
- Traverse Theatre, writing theatre in Scotland
- Traverse stage, a style of theatre seating or performance where the audience is on either side of the performance, and the audience are facing one another
- Traverse Town, a fictional city in some Kingdom Hearts series video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.