|Born||Travis Kuualiialoha Browne
July 17, 1982
Oahu, Hawaii, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight||239 lb (108 kg; 17 st 1 lb)|
|Reach||80 in (203 cm)|
|Style||Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu|
|Fighting out of||Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.|
|Team||Jackson's Submission Fighting|
|Rank||Purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu|
|Years active||2009 – present|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Mixed martial arts career 
Browne began his professional MMA career in 2009, fighting in smaller organizations such as Bellator Fighting Championships, Gladiator Challenge and King of the Cage. He quickly amassed an undefeated winning streak of 9–0, including two successive knockout victories, in under 10 seconds, one of which was over TUF 10 competitor Abe Wagner.
Ultimate Fighting Championship 
In March 2010, it was announced that Browne had signed with the UFC. He made his debut at The Ultimate Fighter: Team Liddell vs. Team Ortiz Finale against James McSweeney. Browne won the fight via TKO at 4:32 of the first round.
Browne fought UFC veteran Cheick Kongo at UFC 120. The fight was even heading into the third round, with Browne winning the first round on the judge's scorecards and Kongo taking the second. In the third and final round, Kongo was penalized with a point deduction for repeatedly grabbing and holding Browne's shorts.
Browne agreed to fight UFC newcomer Chad Griggs on April 21, 2012 at UFC 145. He defeated Griggs by submission due to an arm-triangle choke in the first round. The performance earned Browne Submission of the Night honors.
Browne faced Antonio Silva on October 5, 2012 at the main event of UFC on FX 5. Browne came out aggressive, showing a variety of striking techniques. After being countered for the first few minutes, Browne tore his left hamstring. Silva was able to capitalize, backing Browne up, landing a big right hand and finishing with punches from the top, giving Browne his first professional loss. During the post-fight press conference, Browne said that even though he got injured, it didn't take anything away from Bigfoot's victory. A camera crew from Vice Media followed and interviewed Browne before and after the fight with Silva.
Browne faced Gabriel Gonzaga on April 13, 2013 at The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. Browne defeated Gonzaga via first round knockout by elbows. The performance earned Browne Knockout of the Night honors but was heavily scrutinized because of the perceived illegality of Browne's elbows, which seemed to land on the back of Gonzaga's head while being thrown in a prohibited "12 to 6" motion. Gonzaga's appeal to the Nevada State Athletic Commission was denied.
Personal life 
Championships and Accomplishments 
Mixed martial arts record 
|Professional record breakdown|
|16 matches||14 wins||1 loss|
|Win||14–1–1||Gabriel Gonzaga||KO (elbows)||The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale||April 13, 2013||1||1:11||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Knockout of the Night|
|Loss||13–1–1||Antonio Silva||TKO (punches)||UFC on FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot||October 5, 2012||1||3:27||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Win||13–0–1||Chad Griggs||Submission (arm triangle choke)||UFC 145||April 21, 2012||1||2:29||Atlanta, Georgia, United States||Submission of the Night|
|Win||12–0–1||Rob Broughton||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 135||September 24, 2011||3||5:00||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Win||11–0–1||Stefan Struve||KO (superman punch)||UFC 130||May 28, 2011||1||4:11||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Knockout of the Night|
|Draw||10–0–1||Cheick Kongo||Draw (unanimous)||UFC 120||October 16, 2010||3||5:00||London, England||Kongo docked 1 pt for holding onto Browne's shorts|
|Win||10–0||James McSweeney||TKO (punches)||The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale||June 19, 2010||1||4:32||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Win||9–0||Aaron Brink||KO (punches)||Gladiator Challenge 111||February 21, 2010||1||0:35||San Jacinto, California, United States||Won Gladiator Challenge HW Championship|
|Win||8–0||Abe Wagner||TKO (punches)||VFC 30 – Night of Champions||February 5, 2010||1||0:08||Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States||Won VFC HW Championship|
|Win||7–0||Brian Campbell||KO (head kick)||Gladiator Challenge 107||November 8, 2009||1||0:09||San Jacinto, California, United States|
|Win||6–0||Matt Anderson||TKO (punches)||Gladiator Challenge 98||July 23, 2009||2||0:49||San Jacinto, California, United States|
|Win||5–0||Mychal Clark||Decision (unanimous)||Bellator 10||June 5, 2009||3||5:00||Ontario, California, United States|
|Win||4–0||Sergio Calderon||KO (punches)||Gladiator Challenge 93||April 23, 2009||1||1:53||Pauma Valley, California, United States|
|Win||3–0||Tom Lozano||Submission (armbar)||EF 9 – Espartan Fighting 9||March 14, 2009||1||0:55||Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico|
|Win||2–0||Michael Westbrook||TKO (punches)||King of the Cage – Immortal||February 27, 2009||3||1:22||San Bernardino, California, United States|
|Win||1–0||Evan Langford||TKO (punches)||Cage of Fire 15||February 7, 2009||1||0:43||Tijuana, Mexico|
- "Travis Browne Signs an Exclusive Sponsorship Deal with Triumph United". VFDMarketing.com. 2013-03-20.
- "Bellator vet Travis Browne signs with UFC, faces James McSweeney in debut". mmajunkie.com. 2010-03-05.
- "James McSweeney vs. Travis Browne set for The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale". mmajunkie.com. 2010-03-08.
- "Travis Browne vs. Stefan Struve targeted for UFC 130 in May". MMAjunkie.com. Retrieved January 6, 2010.
- Stupp, Dann. "UFC 135 main-card results: Jones chokes out 'Rampage,' Koscheck KOs Hughes". mmaJunkie.com. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- "UFC 145; seven bouts shift to Atlanta". mmajunkie.com. January 20, 2012.
- "UFC on Fox 4 Fight Card Updates". ufc.com. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- "Heavyweights Travis Browne, Antonio Silva to headline UFC on FX 5 in Minneapolis". mmajunkie.com. July 27, 2012.
- "Before and After the Fight with Travis Browne". youtube.com. January 9, 2013.
- Staff (2013-02-11). "Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Travis Browne booked for The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale". MMAjunkie.com. Retrieved 2013-02-11.
- "Travis Browne looks to take down Stefan (Skyscraper) Struve at UFC 130". Winnipegfreepress.com. 2011-05-27. Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- "Travis Browne: Contender and Working Class Hero!". Fightpros.com. 2010-02-04. Retrieved 2011-05-29.