|Developer(s)||Travis CI community|
In software development, Travis CI is a hosted, distributed continuous integration service used to build and test projects hosted at GitHub. The software is also available as an open source download on Github, although its developers do not currently recommend it for on-premise use for closed projects.
Further reading 
See also 
- "Travis-CI README.textile: Goals". Retrieved 4 October 2012.
- "Travis-CI README.textile: Setting server environment up". Retrieved 4 October 2012.
- "Welcome to Travis-CI". Retrieved 4 October 2012.
- "Travis-CI README.textile: We Are Not Done Yet". Retrieved 4 October 2012.
- Manuel Pais (23 Feb 2012). "Travis CI Announces Support for Java and Plans for Travis Pro". InfoQ. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Rails now tested on Travis CI". Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "All you need is love.travis-ci.org". 7 Feb 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Thank you, sponsors". love.travis-ci.org. Retrieved 27 May 2012.