From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up treason in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Treason is a crime that covers a variety of extreme acts against one's sovereign or nation.
Treason may also refer to:
- Treason (1933 film), an American Western by George B. Seitz
- Treason (1964 film), a Greek drama by Kostas Manoussakis
- Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism, a 2003 book by Ann Coulter
- A Planet Called Treason, reissued as Treason, a 1979 novel by Orson Scott Card
- Treason (band), an English rock band
- Treason (album), a 1977 album by Gryphon
- "Treason", a song by Kutless from Sea of Faces
- "Treason", a song by M. Pokora from MP3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.