Treasury Note (disambiguation)
Treasury Note may refer to any of the following obligations of the United States or United Kingdom.
Most commonly it refers to Treasury Note, debt obligations currently issued by the Treasury which mature in 1 to 10 years and pay coupons every six months.
It also refers to the following instruments which are no longer issued:
- Treasury Note (19th century), short term debt obligations issued in the 19th Century which were neither legal tender nor representative money but sometimes functioned as paper money
- Treasury (Coin) Note, paper money issued in 1890 and 1891 under authority of the Sherman Silver Purchase Act redeemable in silver or gold
- "HM Treasury", banknotes issued in the past by the British Treasury
- United States Note, non-interest paying legal tender paper money issued without specific specie-backing
- Interest Bearing Note, a grouping of Civil War-era interest paying short term debt obligations
- Compound Interest Treasury Note, Civil War-era short term debt obligations that had legal tender status and paid compounded interest at the end of three years
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.