Treaty of Copenhagen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Treaty of Copenhagen may refer to:
- Treaty of Copenhagen (1441), a peace treaty ending the Dutch–Hanseatic War
- Treaty of Copenhagen (1468), by which Margaret of Denmark, was betrothed to James III of Scotland
- Treaty of Copenhagen (1660), a peace treaty in the Second Northern War
- Treaty of Copenhagen (1670), a treaty of commerce and alliance between Denmark-Norway and Great Britain
- Treaty of Copenhagen (1709), an alliance in the Great Northern War
- United Nations Climate Change Conference 2009, a conference which may result in a global treaty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.