Treaty of Versailles (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Treaty of Versailles, if the date is unspecified, usually refers to the 1919 peace treaty that followed the Versailles Peace Conference and officially ended World War I.
The Treaty of Versailles may, however, also refer to several treaties:
- Treaty of Versailles (1756), a defense alliance treaty between France and Austria
- Treaty of Versailles (1757), expansion of 1756 Versailles treaty to Saxony, Sweden and Russia
- Treaty of Versailles (1758), confirmation of 1757 and 1756 Versailles treaties
- Treaty of Versailles (1768), in which the Republic of Genoa ceded Corsica to France
- Treaty of Versailles (1774), between France and Spain regarding contraband
- Treaties of Versailles (1783), ended French and Spanish hostilities against Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War
- Treaty of Versailles (1787), between France and Vietnam agreeing to military support in exchange for trade advantages
- Treaty of Versailles of 1871, ended the Franco-Prussian War
- Small Treaty of Versailles, an additional treaty signed on the same date as the 1919 Treaty of Versailles between some of the newly established nations and the League of Nations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treaty of Versailles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.