From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For the verb "to trek" see Trekking.
The term may also refer to:
- The Great Trek, a 19th-century migration of Africa's Boers
- Star Trek, an American science fiction entertainment franchise (1966-)
- Steam Trek: The Moving Picture (1994)
- Trek (band), Russian rock band
- TREK experiment, a particle physics experiment planned at J-PARC, Japan
- the Trek experiment, UC Berkeley, on board STS-74.
- Trek Bicycle Corporation, a bicycle manufacturer
- Trekking bike, a type of hybrid bicycle
- Saurkundi Pass Trek, a trekking program organized by the Youth Hostels Association of India
- Horse or pony trekking, a form of trail riding
- KCNK2, otherwise known as the TREK-1 potassium channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.