From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trellis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trellis may refer to:
- Trellis Drainage System
- Trellis (architecture), an architectural structure often used to support plants
- Trellis (graph), a special kind of graph, often used in coding
- Trellis (chart), a series or grid of small similar graphics or charts, allowing them to be easily compared
- Trellis modulation, also known as "trellis coded modulation", in telecommunications
- Trellis quantization, a method of improving data compression, often used in lossy video compression
- Mrs. Trellis of North Wales, a fictional radio correspondent in I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
- Jonathan Whitehead, a composer who sometimes publishes under the name "Trellis"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.