Trent Copeland (lawyer)
|Alma mater||George Washington University Law School|
|Known for||Lawyer to celebrities|
Trent Copeland (born December 24) is an American trial lawyer.
Copeland received a bachelor's degree from Dartmouth College and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from George Washington University Law School. Copeland represented Shannen Doherty in her arrest for drunk driving and he successfully defended Jean-Claude Van Damme in his Beverly Hills criminal matter. His clients have included Hollywood celebrities and studio executives. Copeland also represented a music producer in an assault case stemming from an altercation with Mötley Crüe lead singer Vince Neil.
Copeland is licensed to practice law in California.
- "State Bar of CA :: Trent B. Copeland". Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "'The Abrams Report' for July 8 - MSNBC Transcripts- msnbc.com". Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- Van Damme pleads innocent, Hopkinsville, Kentucky: Taylor W. Hayes, December 1, 1999, retrieved 2010-05-11
- CelebrityAccess Headline News, Associated Press, 9 August 2002, retrieved 2010-05-11
- "Culkin Boosts Jackson Team - CBS News Video". Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Octuplets Mom Got $168G In Disability - The Early Show - CBS News". 2009-02-06. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "CNN.com - Transcripts". Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/14/earlyshow/main 701723