|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Trente Arpents is the first album by Québécois singer Vincent Vallières released in 1999.
- "Faut que tu fesses fort"
- "La rousse"
- "Le journal"
- "Ti-Guy qui s'détruit"
- "Vent du nord"
- "Quand je vais trop loin"
- "La coupe est pleine"
- "Grands boulevards"
- "Un Gars culturé"
- Vincent Vallières - guitars, lead vocals
- Michel-Olivier Gasse - bass guitar
- Martin Pruneau - sax
- Claude Lacroix - drums and percussions
- Francis Rivard - piano, B3, keyboards and accordion
- Gilles C. Sioui - guitars
- Sylvian Lussier - guitars
- Martin Pruneau, Francis Rivard, Vincent Vallières - background vocals
- Producers: Vincent Vallières, Mario Légaré, Bernard Y. Caza
- Recorded by Larry O'Malley at Audiobec Studios, North Hatley, Quebec, Canada
- Mixed by Jean Payeur and Larry O'Malley at Audiobec Studios, North Hatley, Quebec, Canada
- Mastered by Jean-François Chicoine at SNB, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Design: Gilles Blais and Bernard Lebleu for Infografik Design Communications
- Photography: René Marquis