|Headquarters||Gainesville, Georgia, United States|
Trenton Technology is an American-based electronics designer and manufacturer of single-board computers, backplanes, and motherboards. Companion company, Trenton Systems, is an integrator of Trenton Technology products for rackmount computers. The private company is headquartered in Gainesville, Georgia and operates a PCB manufacturing facility in Utica, New York. The Gainesville office is base for its design, customer support, and US sales operations. International sales are conducted through partners in China, Australia, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, Italy, France and Israel.
1977: Established as a contract manufacturing and repair facility.
1983: Produces company's first ISA Single-board computer.
1994: Became founding member of PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group (PICMG) and wrote the PICMG 1.3 specification.
1999: Became a charter member of the Intel Embedded and Communications Alliance.
2000: Awarded Internet Telephony Magazine's Product of the Year for its CBU SBC.
2008: Trenton Systems introduced.
2009: Expansion of Trenton Systems' integration facility and the introduction of motherboard product line.
Trenton Technology produces single-board computers, backplanes, and motherboards exclusively hosting Intel's line of processors. These products are used to address the needs of mission critical government & defense, industrial automation, communications, medical, GPU computing, test & measurement, video processing, virtualization and energy applications. Products are designed to meet ISO 9001, CE and UL standards.
- The New PICMG 1.3 Specification - Michael Bowling, Trenton Technology
- Intel Embedded and Communications Alliance - Member Company Profile
- 2000 Product Of The Year Article - Internet Telephony Magazine, January 2001
- And Trenton Technology Begat Trenton Systems - Richard Grigonis (Executive Editor, IP Communications Group)
- Introducing TRENTON Systems, Inc. - CompactPCI AdvancedTCA & MicroTCA Systems Magazine - June 2008 News Release
- Trenton Technology Opens New Industrial Computer Center - Aug 2009 News Release
- ISO 9001:2008 - 2009 Certification