|Type||Public Relations Firm|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Key people||Dean Trevelino, Principal, Genna Keller, Principal|
|Products||FirstGear, FRAN-ADE, SocialStatus|
|Website||http://www.trevelinokeller.com/, http://www.prstarbase.com/, http://techspartacus.ning.com/|
Trevelino/Keller Communications Group is a public relations firm based in Atlanta with offices in Charleston and Washington DC. The firm has four practices: Progressive Technologies, Consumer Lifestyle, Business-to-Business and GreenWorks.
Dean Trevelino and Genna Keller, long-standing partners from the 1990s where they met at Shandwick and 1999–2003 where they realigned at Ogilvy, started Trevelino/Keller in 2003. Their goal was to create a national boutique agency where they could leverage their technology depth, interest in consumer lifestyle, success with business-to-business and support of green practices. The firm concentrates on being the “Agency of Choice” for emerging and established companies based in the Southeast with a national or international footprint.
A consortium of boutique agencies started in 2005 by Trevelino/Keller, an Atlanta-based national public relations firm. The purpose of the Atlas Alliance is to serve clients who have a particular communications need, but trust the nature of a boutique culture and environment. Atlas Alliance consists of UK-based The Word Shop, Atlanta-based Lanza Group, Dubai-based Active PR, Los Angeles-based Platform Media Group and Singapore-based Mileage Communications.
The Start-Up Council was created in 2006 by Trevelino/Keller as a gratis-based initiative to support start-up companies in need of early stage counsel. Led by Trevelino/Keller, the counsel consists of consultants representing public relations, marketing, branding, financial services, human resources, outsourced manufacturing, venture capital, business strategy and legal. Start-up Council is hosted quarterly by Trevelino/keller.
- "Trevelino/Keller Communications Group Expands Consumer Practice with the Addition of Leading Online Retailer of Invitations, Announcements and Stationery". TechLINKS. October 31, 2008.
- Atlanta Business Chronicle= "Who's Won What". Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- Expanding to the Carolinas= "Trevelino/Keller Communications Expanding Into The Carolinas". SwampFox. August 2006.
- Atlas Alliance Expansion= "Two New Companies Join Atlas Alliance". TechLINKS. October 15, 2008.
- "Atlanta Start-up Council Seeks Entrepreneurs for March Event". TechJournal South. January 26, 2010.
- "SL #18: Start-Up Council". StartupLounge.com. August 25, 2007.