|Airport type||Military / Public|
|Operator||Aer Tre S.P.A.|
|Serves||Treviso and Venice|
|Elevation AMSL||59 ft / 18 m|
Treviso Airport or Treviso-Sant'Angelo Airport (Italian: Aeroporto di Treviso-Sant'Angelo) (IATA: TSF, ICAO: LIPH) is located 1.6 NM (3.0 km; 1.8 mi) west-southwest of Treviso in the Provincia Treviso, Italy.
Some airlines refer to the airport as Venice Treviso despite its official name, as it is located approximately 20 km (12 mi) from the city of Venice. However, the main airport of Venice is Venice Marco Polo Airport.
The airport stands 18 meters above the sea level, an air-strip length is 07/25, with asphalt surface 7940 feet /150 feet. New terminal was opened in 2007, so it was named after Antonio Canova - the outstanding Italian sculptor.
Airlines and destinations
|Ryanair||Alghero, Barcelona, Bari, Beauvais, Brindisi, Brussels, Cagliari, Catania, Charleroi, East Midlands, Eindhoven, Hahn, Lamezia Terme, London-Stansted, Malta, Palermo, Valencia, Weeze (ends 28 March 2015)
Summer seasonal: Billund, Bristol, Budapest, Chania, Dublin, Leeds/Bradford, Málaga, Stockholm-Skavsta, Trapani
|Wizz Air||Bucharest, Chișinău, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Prague, Skopje, Timişoara|
|Wizz Air Ukraine||Kiev-Zhulyany, Lviv|
There was a number of 2,333,758 passengers, according to the data of 2012 year. But in 2013 a passenger index went down to 2,175,396.
- A public urban bus service, operated by ACTT, connects the airport with the railway station in the centre of Treviso.
- A bus services connecting with flights for Wizzair and Ryanair, operated by BARZI BUS SERVICE in 40 minutes by highway. Tickets can be bought only at their desk or in their bus.
- A public coach vice versa service from Treviso to Padova is operated by SITA and stops in front of the airport building every half an hour.
- Other bus connections are available from the airport or from the city center of Treviso.
- The airport has two parking lots. One is a long-term car park, 200 m (660 ft) from the airport (350 places) and the other is a short-term car park (60 places).
- Daily coach service operated by DRD to Ljubljana (Slovenia) through the Venice Marco Polo Airport (Venice) and the Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport (Trieste)
Media related to Aeroporto di Treviso-Sant'Angelo at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Current weather for LIPH at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for TSF at Aviation Safety Network