Aeroporto di Treviso-Sant'Angelo
|IATA: TSF – ICAO: LIPH
|Airport type||Military / Public|
|Operator||Aer Tre S.P.A.|
|Serves||Treviso and Venice|
|Elevation AMSL||59 ft / 18 m|
|Passenger change 12-13||6.79%|
|Source: Italian AIP at EUROCONTROL
Statistics from Assaeroporti 
Treviso Airport or Treviso-Sant'Angelo Airport (Italian: Aeroporto di Treviso-Sant'Angelo) (IATA: TSF, ICAO: LIPH) is located 1.6 NM (3.0 km; 1.8 mi) west-southwest of Treviso in the Province of Treviso, Italy.
Some airlines refer to the airport as Venice Treviso despite its official name, as it is located approximately 20 km (12 mi) from the city of Venice. The main airport of Venice is however Venice Marco Polo Airport.
The airport resides at an elevation of 59 feet (18 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 07/25 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,420 by 44 metres (7,940 ft × 144 ft). In 2007, a new terminal was opened, named "Antonio Canova" after the Italian sculptor.
Airlines and destinations
|Ryanair||Alghero, Barcelona, Bari, Beauvais, Bremen, Brindisi, Brussels, Charleroi, Budapest, Cagliari, Catania, East Midlands, Hahn, Lamezia Terme, London-Stansted, Malta, Palermo, Trapani, Valencia, Weeze
Seasonal: Billund, Bristol, Chania, Dublin, Eindhoven (begins 1 April 2014), Ibiza, Leeds/Bradford, Málaga, Moss/Rygge, Stockholm-Skavsta
|Wizz Air||Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Chişinău, Prague, Skopje, Timişoara|
|Wizz Air Ukraine||Kiev-Zhulyany, Lviv|
Passenger numbers rose sharply for several years reaching an all-time record total of 2,333,758 passengers in 2012. However, passenger numbers declined in 2013 when a total of 2,175,396 passengers passed through the airport's doors.
- A public urban bus service, operated by ACTT, connects the airport with the railway station in the centre of Treviso
- A bus services connecting with flights for Transavia and Ryanair, operated by BARZI BUS SERVICE in 40 minutes by highway. Tickets can be bought only at their desk or in their bus.
- A public coach service from Treviso to Padova and vice versa is operated by SITA and stops in front of the airport building every half an hour
- Other bus connections are available from the airport or from the city centre of Treviso
- The airport has two car parks. One is a long-term car park, 200 m (660 ft) from the airport (350 places) and the other is a short-term car park (60 places).
- Daily coach service operated by DRD to Ljubljana (Slovenia) through the Venice Marco Polo Airport (Venice) and the Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport (Trieste)
Media related to Aeroporto di Treviso-Sant'Angelo at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Current weather for LIPH at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for TSF at Aviation Safety Network