21 September 1953 |
|Years active||1975 - present|
Cooper studied law at Kingston Polytechnic and graduated with a masters degree in law from the University of Warwick. He taught for two years at London South Bank University before becoming an actor training at the Drama Studio London.
Having won a Carleton Hobbs Award in 1979, Cooper had his first lead role in a 1980 radio production of The File on Leo Kaplan. Cooper appeared in the films The Whistle Blower and The Ruby in the Smoke. He is also known for playing Colin Devis on the television series Star Cops. His other television roles include appearances in Outnumbered, Doctor Who: Revelation of the Daleks, Doctors, Kingdom, Trial & Retribution, The Bill, Spooks, Casualty and The Wrong Mans. He has also worked on the Kaldor City series of audio plays.
- Trevor Cooper - IMDb
- Trevor Cooper - Movies and TV | LocateTV
- Rough Justice: Interview with Trevor Cooper
- "Who's won Radio Drama's acting prizes since 1953?". Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Personal Choice". The Times. 12 January 1980. p. 9.
- The Doctor Who Programme Guide By Jean-Marc, Randy Lofficier ISBN 0-595-27618-0 p. 210