||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
|Full name||Trevor John Whymark|
|Date of birth||4 May 1950|
|Place of birth||Burston, Norfolk, England|
|1979||Sparta Rotterdam (Loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
In 1979 Whymark moved to play for Vancouver Whitecaps of the North American Soccer League, and during his two seasons in Canada he scored 25 goals for the Whitecaps in 57 games. Trevor scored both goals, including the game winner in the 60th minute of Vancouver's 2-1 Soccer Bowl victory over the Tampa Bay Rowdies in 1979.
- NASL Winner 1979
- Football League Career Stats at Neil Brown
- Diss Express interview, 14/12/07
- Scott Murray (2 April 2010). "The Joy of Six: Oft-forgotten Fairs and Uefa Cup classics". The Sport Blog. Guardian. Retrieved 11 April 2010.
- "Trevor Whymark". North American Soccer League Players. nasljerseys.com. Retrieved 8 June 2011.
- Player info at ex-canaries.co.uk