|Privately held company|
|Founded||August 2006 (5 March 1999)|
TREVVY started in August 2006 through a re-branding exercise of Singapore's first gay portal.
Trevvy.com has over 120,000 registered users and counts renowned international brands such as Nivea, Nike, New Balance, Sony BMG, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, L'Oreal and British Airways amongst its growing slate of advertisers.
Its mission statement, "TREVVY is not about changing the world. It's about being who you are."  is a reflection of its belief in micro-activism:
Be a living example to your friends and family. Show them that gay people are no different from anyone else (this includes practising safer sex!) and from there we can change our society’s attitude on homosexuality one person at a time.
In February 2007, Trevvy.com was awarded the Hitwise Online Performance Award recognizing it as the most visited gay and lesbian website in Singapore.
Trevvy.com was awarded the Arts Supporter Award by Singapore's National Arts Council for its contributions towards the local arts scene.
- "Trevvy takes off with beta release". Trevvy.com. Retrieved 2006-08-23.
- "Trevvy.com About Us". Trevvy.com. Retrieved 2007-08-28.
- "Our Time Has Come". Trevvy.com. Retrieved 2007-10-24.
- "Trevvy Awarded Most Popular Gay Portal in Singapore". Trevvy.com. Retrieved 2007-02-02.
- "Of Cavemen, Condoms and Cats...". Trevvy.com. Retrieved 2007-08-16.
- "Trevvy calls for evolution in latest campaign against HIV/AIDS". Marketing Magazine. Retrieved 2007-08-17.
- "Trevvy.com Receives Arts Supporter Award". Trevvy.com. Retrieved 2007-10-02.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|