|Meaning||Third to come|
|Related names||Tray, Trajan|
|Look up Trey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trey is a three in cards, dice, or dominoes, similar to the more familiar ace for one and deuce for two. It comes from Old French treis, meaning three.
It is also a common nickname for those who are the third of their name. For example, this is William Henry ("Bill") Gates III's nickname within his family.
Others with the name or nickname "Trey" include:
- Trey Anastasio, American guitarist, composer and singer, lead guitarist of Phish
- Trey Azagthoth, guitarist for death metal band Morbid Angel
- Trey Ball, American baseball player for the Boston Red Sox
- Trey Brewer, competitive bodybuilder, NPC National Bodybuilding Competition Overall Winner
- Trey Bruce, country singer
- Trey Burke, American basketball player
- Trey Gowdy, U.S. congressman from South Carolina
- Trey Grayson, former Secretary of State of Kentucky
- Trey Gunn, former member of the band King Crimson
- Trey Hillman, manager of the Kansas City Royals
- Trey Junkin, former American football player
- Trey Lewis, NFL defensive tackle for the Atlanta Falcons
- Trey Lewis (tennis), female tennis player from 1979 to 1986
- Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park
- Trey Radel, U.S. congressman from Florida
- Trey Songz, stage name of Tremaine Neverson, American R&B singer
- Trey Spruance, American musician
- Trey Teague, American football player
- Trey of Triforia, a character in Power Rangers: Zeo
- Trey Wingo, American sportscaster
- Trey Racer, a character in Shaman King;see List of Shaman King characters
- Trey, Vaud, a commune in Vaud, Switzerland
- Trey, a three-point field goal in basketball
- Standard Anglo-American playing cards of rank three, as in "the trey of hearts" (3♥)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.