From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tri or tri- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tri may refer to:
- An intern specializing in Float and Share research.
- tri-, a numerical prefix meaning three
- El Tri or El Tricolor, are the nickname of the Mexico national football team.
- El Tri, Mexican rock group
- Tri (card game), two or three-player matching card game
- Tri (novel), a Slovenian novel
- Tri (Ana Stanić album)
- Transport Research Institute, in Scotland
- Triangular function, tri(t)
- Tri-Cities Regional Airport which uses IATA code TRI
- Triangulum, a constellation (standard astronomical abbreviation)
- Toxics Release Inventory, a program to report the amount of toxic wastes in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.