Tri-Creek School Corporation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The corporation is governed by a five-person school board. The president of the school board is Lon Childress.
The district operates the following five schools:
- Lowell Senior High School
- Lowell Middle School
- Lake Prairie Elementary School
- Oak Hill Elementary School
- Three Creeks Elementary School
- "Administration". Tri-Creek School Corporation. Retrieved July 27, 2010.
- "Tri-Creek names Childress president of school board". Post-Tribune (Merrillville, Indiana). July 12, 2010. Retrieved July 27, 2010.[dead link]
|This Indiana school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|