|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Products||Eternal Sonata, Baten Kaitos series, sound for tri-Ace games (Valkyrie Profile - present)|
Number of employees
tri-Crescendo is a video game developer from Japan. It was founded in February 1999 by Hiroya Hatsushiba, who still runs the company. Hatsushiba, originally being a sound programmer, carried his experience into tri-Crescendo; the company was initially responsible for the sound in all games by tri-Ace starting with Valkyrie Profile until 2001 when the company co-created Baten Kaitos with Monolith Soft. tri-Crescendo then went on to make Eternal Sonata for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon for the Wii.
tri-Crescendo was responsible for the programming and sound design in both the first Baten Kaitos and the prequel, Baten Kaitos Origins. In the first game battle planning was handled by Hiroya Hatsushiba, from tri-Crescendo and Yoshiharu Kuwabara from Monolith Soft, however in the second game it was handled by tri-Crescendo them-selves led by Shuhei Rokumoto.
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (co-developed with Monolith Soft)
- Baten Kaitos Origins (co-developed with Monolith Soft)
- Eternal Sonata
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (HD remaster of Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World)
- Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (co-developed with Namco, Aksent, Rideout, and other third parties)
- Eternal Sonata
Titles involved in with sound work
- The Fear
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time: Director's Cut
- Radiata Stories
- Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
- IGN: Fragile Detailed
- Game Credits for Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
- Game Credits for Baten Kaitos Origins
- "Fragile Dreams Developer Helped Make Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles". Siliconera. March 18, 2014. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon - Credits - allgame
|This Japanese video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|