Tri-State Christian Television
|Branding||TCT Network, TCT World|
|Availability||Regionally on over the air stations (see list below)
DirecTV: channel 377
also distributed worldwide
|Slogan||Total Christian Television|
|May 20, 1977|
|Tri-State Christian Television|
|Available in select areas||see chart below|
|OlympuSat (TCT-SD)||Galaxy 23 - 211|
|Available on selected cable systems||Check local listings; not all subchannels available in all areas|
|Internet Channel 1||TCT-SD|
|Internet Channel 2||TCT-HD|
|Internet Channel 3||TCT-SD3/TCT Family|
Tri-State Christian Television, doing business as TCT Network and TCT Ministries, is a network of eight religious television stations and their repeaters, mainly in the Midwest. TCT Network provides Christian programming such as teaching, preaching, family-based movies, music, documentaries, youth and children, live broadcasts and original content. The network also features a mixture of programming produced by TCT, such as TCT Today, TCT Alive and Come On In, along with a children-oriented programming block made by the network, branded as TCT Kids.
There is also an international service, TCT World, now broadcasting in over 170 nations, which covers every continent except South America. TCT World's schedule is also around-the-clock. TCT World, like their three over-the-air television feeds, can also be viewed online via their live streaming video feed on their website www.tct.tv archived videos of recent TCT Today and TCT Alive programs are available for viewing on their website.
From the mid-1980s to 2007, TCT was an affiliate of the Trinity Broadcasting Network.
From 2011 to 2013, TCT operated a Spanish language subchannel which was available both on line and over the air on TCT stations called La Fuente.
TCT HD and TCT Family
TCT' High-Definition feed offers some programming differences from its primary, SD feed, and unlike most other digital broadcasters, the station's HD feed is on channel x.2 and its SD feed is on channel x.1.
In late 2009, the network began rolling out a third video feed on their website and digital television stations on x.3 called TCT Family and TCT-SD3 on their website (which shows up at TCT-SD2 on PSIP). This feed primarily airs the TCT Kids children's programming block during weekday and Saturday mornings, with public domain secular sitcoms and programs such as Petticoat Junction, Bonanza, The Lucy Show, The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, Racket Squad, Dragnet, The Roy Rogers Show and The Beverly Hillbillies rounding out the schedule.
Television Network Affiliates
- WTCT channel 27, Marion, Illinois (Flagship station)
- WINM channel 63, Angola, Indiana
- W38EA-D channel 38 Fort Wayne, Indiana (repeater of WINM)
- WTLJ channel 54, Muskegon / Grand Rapids, Michigan
- WAQP channel 49, Saginaw / Flint, Michigan
- WNYB channel 26, Jamestown, New York
- WLXI-TV channel 43, Greensboro, North Carolina
- WRLM channel 47, Canton / Akron, Ohio
- WRAY-TV channel 30, Wilson / Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
- KCLP-CA channel 18, Boise, Idaho
- WBNF-CA channel 15, Buffalo, New York (repeater of WNYB, Now Owned by LocusPoint Networks)
- WDWO-CD channel 18.1, Detroit, Michigan
Former TCT Owned or Affiliated Stations
- WDYR-CD channel 33, Dyersburg, Tennessee (Currently Silent)
- WGSR-LD channel 47, Reidsville, North Carolina (Now an Independent Station)