Tri-State Steuben County Airport
|Tri-State Steuben County Airport|
|IATA: ANQ – ICAO: KANQ – FAA LID: ANQ|
|Owner||Steuben County Board of Aviation Commissioners|
|Elevation AMSL||995 ft / 303 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Tri-State Steuben County Airport (IATA: ANQ, ICAO: KANQ, FAA LID: ANQ) is a public use airport in Steuben County, Indiana, United States. Owned by the Steuben County Board of Aviation Commissioners, it is located three nautical miles (6 km) west of the central business district of Angola, Indiana. The airport is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–15, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Tri-State Steuben County Airport covers an area of 392 acres (159 ha) at an elevation of 995 feet (303 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 5/23 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,540 by 75 feet (1,384 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2010, the airport had 19,475 aircraft operations, an average of 53 per day: 93% general aviation and 7% air taxi. At that time there were 40 aircraft based at this airport: 90% single-engine and 10% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for ANQ ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "IATA Airport Code Search (ANQ: Tri-State Steuben Cty)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved August 8, 2013.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- Aerial photo from Indiana DOT at the Wayback Machine (archived August 15, 2010)
- Aerial image as of April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for ANQ, effective October 16, 2014
- Resources for this airport: