Trial by fire
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trial by fire may refer to:
- Trial by ordeal, by which the guilt or innocence of the accused is determined by subjecting them to a painful task
- Trial By Fire: Greatest and Latest, an album by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Trial by Fire (Journey album), an album by Journey
- "Trial by Fire", a song by Testament from their album The New Order
- "Trial by Fire", a song by Jefferson Airplane from their album Long John Silver
- Trial by Fire (Yngwie Malmsteen album), an album by Yngwie J. Malmsteen
- "Trial by Fire", an episode of the 1960s TV series "The Fugitive"
- "Trial by Fire" (The Outer Limits), an episode of The Outer Limits
- "Trial By Fire" (The 4400), an episode of The 4400
- "Trial by Fire" (The A-Team), an episode of The A-Team
- "Trial by Fire" (Shark), an episode of Shark (TV series)|Shark
- "Trial by Fire" (Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes), the series premiere of Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
- Trial by Fire (1995), a 1995 TV movie starring Keith Carradine
- Trial by Fire (2008), a 2008 TV movie starring Brooke Burns
In other fields:
- Trial by Fire, a novel by Harold Coyle
- Trial by Fire (Gerry Spence), a book written by Gerry Spence.
- Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire, the second part of the Quest for Glory series of computer games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.