From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Triana may refer to:
- Triana (Alenquer), a parish in the municipality of Alenquer, Portugal
- Triana, Alabama, USA
- Triana, Roccalbegna, Italy
- Triana, Seville, a large neighborhood of Seville
- Triana (Vélez-Málaga), a subdivision in the municipality of Vélez-Málaga
- Triana (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria), a subdivision in the municipality of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in the Canary Islands
- Andreya Triana, British singer-songwriter
- José Jerónimo Triana (1826–1890), Colombian botanist
- José Triana (born 1935), Cuban former sprinter who competed in the 1972 Summer Olympics
- Juan de Triana (fl. 1460 to 1500), a Spanish composer of the Renaissance period
- Raúl González Triana (born 1968), Cuba national football team head coach
- Rodrigo de Triana (born 1469), shipmate of Christopher Columbus
- Triana Iglesias (born 1982), Norwegian model and burlesque artist
- Triana (band), a Spanish music band, named after the neighborhood in Seville
- Triana (satellite), an ill-fated satellite proposed by Al Gore, named after Rodrigo de Triana; also known as "GoreSat"
- Triana Orpheus, a fictional character in the U.S. animated television series The Venture Bros.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.