From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Triangulum or triangulum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Triangulum is a northern constellation.
Triangulum may also refer to:
- Triangulum Minus, an obsolete constellation which is part of Triangulum
- Triangulum Galaxy, a spiral galaxy visible in Triangulum
- Triangulum Australe, a small southern constellation
- USS Triangulum (AK-102), a US Navy cargo ship
- Triangulum (Chinese astronomy)
- Triangulum (Dimension 1:.6180 entities)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triangulum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.