From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tribute (film))
|Look up tribute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tribute is wealth that one party gives to another as a sign of respect, submission, or allegiance.
Tribute may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Tribute (1980 film), a film adaptation of Bernard Slade's play (see below)
- Tribute (2009 film), an American television film
- Tribute (ballet), a 2005 ballet by Christopher d'Amboise
- Tribute (magazine), a Canadian entertainment industry magazine
- Tribute (play), a 1978 play by Bernard Slade
- Tribute FM, an English-language radio station targeting a Libyan audience
- Tribute, a contestant in The Hunger Games fictional universe
- Tribute (Emilie-Claire Barlow album), 2001
- Tribute (Keith Jarrett album), 1989
- Tribute (Ozzy Osbourne album), 1987
- Tribute (Paul Motian album), 1974
- Tribute (Roy Rogers album), 1991
- Tribute (Yanni album), 1997
- Tribute (John Newman album), 2013
- Tribute: Maison de M-Flo, a 2009 tribute album to M-Flo
- "Tribute" (song), a song by Tenacious D
- Tribute Records, an American record label
Products and businesses
- Tribute (ticket), a British Rail ticketing software system
- Tribute Ale, a UK ale made by St Austell Brewery
- Tribute Power Station, Tasmania, Australia
- Mazda Tribute, a small SUV
- Tribute act, an act that performs songs and mimics the style of the original act
- Tribute album, a collection of cover versions of a specific artist's songs
- All pages beginning with "Tribute"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.