Trichy Engineering College
|Trichy Engineering College|
|Principal||R. M. Ramachandran|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
|Campus||57 acres (0.2 km2)|
|Affiliations||Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
Trichy Engineering College (TEC) is a College of Engineering located in Konalai, a village on the Tiruchirappalli to Chennai national highway, in Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1998. It is affiliated with Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. As of January 2011[update] it offers five undergraduate courses. This one of the two colleges in trichy which has department of Mechatronics. 
TEC is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated with Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. It was previously affiliated with Bharathidasan University.
The college has seven Departments:
- Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Department of Information Technology.
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Department of Mechatronics
- Department of Civil Engineering.
TEC facilities include a library of nearly 25000 books, separate hostels for boys and girls and a canteen inside the campus. Computer resources include nearly 500 computers.
|This article about a university or college in Tamil Nadu, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|