From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tricity)
Tricity could mean:
- Tri-City Americans, ice hockey team in Kennewick, Washington.
- Tri-City Dust Devils are a minor league baseball team in Pasco, Washington, United States.
- Tri-City ValleyCats
- Chandigarh Tricity, India, an urban area consisting of the three cities of Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali
- Tri-City, Oregon, is a census-designated place (CDP) and unincorporated community in Douglas County, Oregon, United States, named for 3 cities: Myrtle Creek, Canyonville and Riddle.
- Tricity, Poland, is an urban area consisting of three major Polish cities in Pomerania: Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot, as well as minor towns nearby them
- Tri-Cities, Washington, is a metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Washington, consisting of three neighboring cities: Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland
- Tri-City, the fictional setting of the computer game Need for Speed: Undercover.
- Tri-Cities (disambiguation page)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.