|IATA: none – ICAO: EDRT
|Operator||Bundeswehr / Flugplatz GmbH Trier|
|Elevation AMSL||665 ft / 203 m|
|†1,130 m (3,707 ft): takeoff on 05/landing on 23.|
Trier-Föhren Airport (German: Flugplatz Trier-Föhren) (ICAO: EDRT) is an airport serving Trier, a city in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It located in Föhren, 8 nautical miles (15 km; 9 mi) northeast of Trier and approximately 340 miles (547 km) southwest of Berlin. The airport supports general aviation, with no commercial airline service available. Charter services and a full selection of amenities are available.
Trier-Föhren Airport was built as a new airport to replace Trier Airfield in the 1970s. It is next to the village of Föhren. A French army garrison formerly at Trier Airfield also moved to Föhren until it was disbanded in the 1990s. Since then, the "Industriepark Region Trier" was developed on its former site.
- Trier - Föhren - Flugplatz (EDRT) at AIRPORTS.DE
- Airport information for EDRT from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for Trier-Föhren Airport (IATA: none, ICAO: EDRT) at Great Circle Mapper.
- Flugplatz Trier-Föhren - EDRT
- Industriepark Region Trier
- (German) Flugplatz Trier-Föhren