From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Trieste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trieste is a city in Italy.
Trieste may also refer to:
- Province of Trieste, a province in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia Region of Italy
- Free Territory of Trieste, a free state that existed between 1945 and 1954 (formally until 1977)
- Bathyscaphe Trieste, a deep-sea submersible
- 101 Motorised Division Trieste, an infantry division of Italy during World War II
People with the surname
- Leopoldo Trieste, Italian actor, film director and screenwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.