From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trigon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trigon may refer to:
- Trigon (band), a German fusion band
- Trigon (comics), a comic book character
- Trigon (game), a ball game
- Trigon (jazz), a Moldovan folk jazz band
- Trigone of urinary bladder, a region of the internal urinary bladder
- Trigon puzzle, a type of logic puzzle
- Trigon was the code name of Aleksandr Dmitrievich Ogorodnik a soviet diplomat that spied for the CIA
- A type of neume, an element of musical notation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.