From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trigraphs)
|Look up trigraph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trigraph may refer to:
- Digraphs and trigraphs, groups of characters used to symbolise one character
- An octal or decimal representation of byte values
- Mnemonics for machine language instructions
- As language codes in ISO 639
- As a generalization of graphs where we have a set of edges called semi-adjacent
- Trigraph (orthography), a sound representation in orthography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.