|• Municipal unit||1,260|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Postal code||220 24|
Trikolonoi (Greek: Τρικόλωνοι) is a former municipality in Arcadia, Peloponnese, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Gortynia, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit includes the villages of Stemnitsa (the former municipal seat), Syrna, Pavlia, Palamari and Elliniko. Trikolonoi is located southeast of Dimitsana, west of Tripoli and north of Megalopoli. In 2001 Trikolonoi had a population of 1,260.
The municipal unit Trikolonoi is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- Palamari (Palamari, Psari)
- Stemnitsa (Stemnitsa, Moni Agiou Ioannou Prodromou)
- Syrna (Syrna, Ano Kalyvia)
- De Facto Population of Greece Population and Housing Census of March 18th, 2001 (PDF 39&NBSP;MB). National Statistical Service of Greece. 2003.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)