From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trillion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trillion may mean:
Either of the two numbers (see long and short scales for more detail):
- 1,000,000,000,000 (one million million; ; SI prefix: tera-) for all short scale countries
- 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (one million million million; ; SI prefix: exa-) for all long scale countries
- One trillion (basketball), a term in basketball statistics
- Trilliant cut, sometimes called trillion, a triangular type of modified brilliant cut in gemstones
- Trillion (horse), American Champion racehorse
- Trillions, a science fiction novel by Nicholas Fisk
- Trillion, a performer in the English hip pop quintet KING
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.