|Born||Joyce Evelyn McPherson
August 21, 1964
La Jolla, California, USA
|Died||October 25, 1998(aged 34)|
|Other names||Trinity Barnes, Roxanne McPherson, Boom Boom Larue|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Career and life
Loren began her adult career as a model in various men's magazines, gaining attention due to her natural 38E breasts. Loren began her porn career on screen in late-1985, and quickly achieved renown as one of the first starlets of the straight-to-video era of adult films. She retired from pornographic films in the early-1990s, fearing the threat of the AIDS virus.
Loren specialized in oral and anal sex, as well as lesbian scenes. She was also one of the first mainstream adult stars to appear in videos noticeably pregnant and (later) lactating. Before this, many adult films with the pregnancy/milking theme were available only as underground 8mm loops or fringe fetish short films.
Loren shared a short marriage to Barry Wood (who also appeared in adult films under the pseudonym of Shane Hunter), with whom she had a daughter, Tess, born 1990. After the couple's divorce, Loren moved to Texas, seeking to build a life with her daughter. Unfortunately, Wood and McPherson were fighting over the custody rights of their child; Wood won custody.
Loren moved back to California to be closer to her daughter. She continued to do photo layouts for men's magazines including Hustler, Gent and D-Cup. During this time, she sought help for clinical depression and drug addiction. As a part of her rehabilitation treatment Loren was working on an autobiography, which was never finished.
In 1998, Loren's friend and lover, pornographic director Joe Gallant claims that the pair were about to start doing some sex scenes together as a start of Loren's comeback into the adult industry.
Trinity Loren died on October 25, 1998 due to an overdose of prescription painkillers in a possible suicide, (although Gallant claimed it was a brain aneurysm in both a magazine interview and during an appearance on the TV series Sexcetera, her daughter, Tess Wood, has stated that it was a drug overdose). She is interred in the Oakwood Memorial Park Cemetery in Chatsworth, California under her legal name, "Roxanne McPherson". Gallant started his company, Black Mirror Productions, in part to raise money to support Loren's daughter.
- Midnight Pink (1986)
- Amazing Tails (1987)
- Sorority Pink (1989)
- Buttman's Bend Over Babes (1990)
- Battle of the Ultra Milkmaids (1992)
- Tit to Tit (1994)
- "Porn Legend Trinity Loren Dies of Overdose", By Dave Michaels and John Douglas, Talking Blue TV, November 9, 1998. Retrieved 2007-07-10. Note the page background is broken; use View:Page Style:No Style in Firefox, or highlight page with Ctrl-A, to read text.
- More 90s All Naturals : Fawn Miller, Susie Sparks, Trinity Loren, Dee Dee Reeves, Melonie Anton
- "New York Undercover: The Sick And Twisted World Of Joe Gallant", Frank Majors, AVN Insider, 2003-04-08. Retrieved 2007-07-10.
- "Joe Gallant", interview with Eros Zine London, by Abby Ehmann. Retrieved 2007-08-04.
- "Trinity Loren (1963 - 1998) - Find A Grave Memorial". Findagrave.com. Retrieved 2013-05-29.
- "Adult Education", by Amy Sohn, March 18, 2002, New York Magazine. Retrieved 2007-08-04.