From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trinket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trinket is a small showy ornament, such as a jewel or a ring, or something that is a mere trifle. Trinket may also refer to:
- Trinket Island, an island of the Nicobar Islands
- Trinket (village), a village on the island
- Trinket snake, common name for Elaphe helena, a species of colubrid snake
- The original name of New Zealand rock band The Datsuns
- A troll girl in the comic series Elfquest
- A character in the American animated TV series Pepper Ann
- The English localized name of Wei Xiaobao in John Minford's translation of Louis Cha's novel The Deer and the Cauldron
- An Arduino compatible microcontroller designed by Limor Fried
- A small article of equipment
- A Python program that serves as an educational example of programming and is embedded into a blog or website. Trinket.io home page
- Basque trinquete, a type of pelota court
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.