From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tripartite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tripartite means composed of or split into three parts, or refers to three parties. Specifically, it may also refer to any of the following:
- 3 (number)
- Tripartite language
- Tripartite motto
- Tripartite System in British education
- Tripartite classification of authority
- Tripartite contract or agreement; between three parties
- Tripartite Agreement of 1936, an international monetary agreement entered into by the United States, France, and Great Britain to stabilize their nations' currencies.
- Tripartite Pact between the Axis Powers of World War II
- Britain–India–Nepal Tripartite Agreement, signed in 1947 concerning the rights of Gurkhas in military service.
- Tripartite Declaration of 1950, signed by the United States, Britain, and France to guarantee the territorial status quo determined by Arab–Israeli armistice agreements
- Three-parties - the "Three-parties alliance", or Tripartisme, a coalition government in France after World War 2
- Madrid Accords, signed by Spain, Morocco, and Mauritania in 1975 to end Spanish presence in the territory of Spanish Sahara
- The Tripartite Accord (Lebanon), signed on 28 December 1985 between three factions to end the Lebanese Civil War
- The Tripartite Accord (Angola), signed between Cuba, Angola and South Africa on 22 December 1988 to end the Angolan Civil War
- Tripartite Alliance, (redirects to African National Congress)
- Tripartism, or Tripartite consultations, between representatives of the government, workers and employers
- Tripartite view, in Christian theology, holds that man is a composite of three distinct components: body, soul and spirit.
- Tripartite Tractate, a third or mid-fourth century Gnostic work found in the Nag Hammadi library
- Historiae Ecclesiasticae Tripartitae Epitome, a medieval church history book, also known as Tripartite History
May refer to:
- The tripartite periodization of history into ancient, Middle Ages and modern. See Middle Age for more information.
- The European Tripartite Programme, a trilingual engineering formation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tripartite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.